We welcome travel agents!
Last Year we ran travel agent study trip to Central Europe and it was a great success.
This year we present study trip to Naples and Sicily, Italy in October. Click here to download it.
Most Travel Agents sell cruises, escorted tours and occasionally hotels.
What if you have a client who does not want bus tour or cruise?
There are many independent travelers who research on the internet, book hotels, rent cars, find guides on their own. Travel agents are missing this market!
This is called FIT – Flexible (or Foreign) Independent Travel.
Why Travel Agents do not like FIT? We asked and what we've heard...
- Too complicated and time consuming
- I don’t know destination
- Hotels booked direct, do not pay commission or take long time to chase for commission
- I do not know quality of hotels
- I used major suppliers but they are not flexible with FIT packages...
We at Sophia's Travel/Jewish Travel Agency have a solution for you! We are small boutique company specializing on creative itineraries around the world. About us
Our mission: to help agents provide the right vacation for clients which will exceed their expectations.
What we do
We customize vacation for each client based on their budget, energy level and interests.
Our independent packages consist of:
- Hotels (most hotels in Europe include breakfast and tax)
- Private Transfers
- Sightseeing in each location (we recommend our terrific enthusiastic travel guides for private tours however motor coach locally organized group tours and minivan tours are also available.
- Tours-transfers – get from one city to another in comfort of private car with terrific driver/guide, sightseeing on the way. Time saving and memorable experience.
Our Jewish Heritage Tours provide:
- Creative sightseeing customized to clients wishes, energy level, budget and physical capabilities
- Touring with emphasis on Jewish Heritage using local Jewish Heritage historian-guides
- Holocaust research on ancestors lived in Europe - this can be done prior to arrival
- Kosher meals on request
- Travel arrangements for shomer shabbat travelers
- Meeting local Jewish communities around the world
- For cruise travelers, Jewish Interest sightseeing in ports
Anything else client wants (nothing illegal or immoral!)
Everything is packaged in one proposal with one price in USD with commission to you!
Commission starts from 12% and grows depending on volume.
For Cruise clients:
We pay full commission for pre- and post cruise arrangements and sightseeing in most ports worldwide.
Our prices are competitive for private sightseeing comparing with cruise lines and transfers airport/hotel/port.
Who benefits from our service?
Your clients who appreciate flexibility and attention to detail
- Families with young children
- People with disabilities who cannot keep up with walking in a group
- Couples with different agenda (one spouse is on business trip, another spouse does shopping or golf or cooking...)
- Clients who want special accommodations
- We know destination first hand and we have local 24 hr support team in each country
- We are not cheap but we provide good value and competitive prices
- We do planning work in background so you be in expert in your client's eyes
- Commission 12% promptly paid within 30 days after travel is completed or subtract commission and pay net by agency check
- Satisfied clients come back each year looking for next independent vacation
Why Work with us?
- We are flexible
- We have trusted partners in worldwide
- Quick response
- We are American based company, members of ASTA, IATAN, NACTA
- We accept major credit card (client is required to fill in credit card authorization form)
- All price is USD
Our Pledge to agents: We never solicit your clients! If for some reason your satisfied client comes back to us to book direct, your agency is on the client's record and the client will be referred back to agent!