THE GRAND HOTEL, COURMAYEUR, ITALY
Enjoy a 5 Star Summer Experience at the spectacular
Mont Blanc in the Aosta Valley!
Weekly programs Sunday July 10 – July 24, 2016
Tuesday August 16 – September 6, 2016
Five Star Boutique Hotel with 72 Suites ideally
located on the Italian side of Mont Blanc, Western Europe’s highest mountain
- Spectacular scenery with mountain peaks visible from all rooms
- Attractive, atmospheric resort brimming with history and charm
- Only 15mins from the magnificent Terme of Pre Saint Didier – Thermal baths
- Kashrut Mehadrin, Chalav Yisrael, Shabbat Atmosphere, Daily Minyan, and more
- World Class Catering by Minkowitz, under supervision of Rabbi G.M. Garelick, Milan
- Consultant Master Chef Ilan Roberg and family of Roberg's Restaurant, Livnim
- Under 2hrs drive from Milan Malpensa or Geneva International airports
- Restaurant with views over the Brenva Glacier
- Kitchen and Dining led by Master Chef Ilan Roberg of Roberg's Restaurant
- Lounge Bar with panoramic terrace
- All rooms of high standard, soundproofed with magnificent views
- Wellness Center with 500 sq m fitness and & Gym Technogym-brand equipment
- Indoor swimming pool with circular waterfall and hydro-massage jets, sauna, Turkish bath, chromo-therapy and multi-sensory showers
- In-house rental facility for electric assist bikes and hiking gear
Privacy is the watchword in these stylish, tranquil surroundings, which
are embellished yet further by the wonderful solarium. The focus is very much on relaxation and wellbeing.
Not to be missed
Referred to as the eighth wonder of the world by journalists and mountaineers, just a stone’s throw from Courmayeur – right on the Italian/French border – you will find a two-stage cable car run that is utterly breathtaking. In 20 minutes, the cable car takes you up 2000 meters from the base of the valley to Punta Helbronner, a magnificent, 360˚ panoramic terrace taking in the whole of the Alpine arc, an utterly idyllic landscape!
Other activities include magnificent nature walks, treks and hikes, electric assist bike riding, mountain bikes, horse-riding, kayaking, rafting, hydro-speeding, golf, fishing and indoor ice-skating at the Forum Sports Center.
Three day tour package supplement available, will include: with guide, visits to Geneva historic town and Annecy, Funivie Monte Bianco together with the National Park Gran Paradiso, Aosta town with its castles and fortresses. Does not include entrance fees.
7 Night Package:
Arrive Sunday 10 July – Depart Sunday 17 July, 2016
Arrive Sunday 17 July – Depart Sunday 24 July, 2016
Arrive Tuesday 16 August – Depart Tuesday 23 August, 2016
Arrive Tuesday 23 August – Depart Tuesday 30 August, 2016
Arrive Tuesday 30 August – Depart Tuesday 6 September, 2016
- Full Board basis with option to make packed lunches for daily trips
- Daily afternoon tea, coffee and cake served
- On-site hosting